Friday, September 30, 2016

First month of high school

So far, the best thing about high school is the freedom. I'm able to go out for lunch to get pizza or even get my nails done if I wanted to. Unlike the middle school I had to stay in for lunch but I can do whatever I want during a free period in high school. I honestly hated the middle school. I also really like all of the older kids I'm meeting. They're teaching me how to handle high school and I'm making a lot of new friends. We also go iPads which is really good for taking notes and studying or doing projects. The worst thing about high school is the amount of work. Taking multiple honors classes is difficult because there's so much work and you have a lot of subjects to focus on. For example I want to focus on my math but then I have so much to do for social studies too. Another bad thing is how big the school is. Even though I know how to get to my classes I still get lost all the time. In addition being a freshmen means that you're the youngest in the school. In the middle school, last year we were the oldest but now it's the opposite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment